Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Little Craft Project

My awesome neighbour invited me to "Craft Night" at her church last Saturday.  I had been to two last year and loved them. The lady in charge does such a great job and plans projects that are so amazing.



This time we made a picture holder out of a piece of wood.  She had the words cut from vinyl, but you could use a stencil.

We stained the wood and put the letters on.  Then we glued the paper heart with words onto a wooden heart she had for us and then glued the heart in place.


We screwed little binder clips to hold the pictures and tied jute around it.  I glued this in place when I got home so it wouldn't fall off.

It turned out great.


Here are the things we made last year;



I will leave you with the quote we heard at the craft night in regards to "Every heart has a story to tell".  She said she had seen it on Facebook and it gave her a lot to think about and it could give us a lot to think about too.

"There wouldn't be a person you didn't love if you had read their book".




3 comments:

  1. Love your picture holder Crystal and the photos are precious. Imagine what this world would be like if we could read everyone's "book". Oh yah, and I really like the other crafts to. What a creative and nice lady to lead and supply the group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful craft that can hold wonderful memories. I just love the two other crafts also. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete