Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Project - Snowman Sled

I put together a project I had seen on Pinterest from a store called C & C Furnishings.   It is a snowman in a wooden sled with grapevine garland, greenery, accents and lights and theirs looks like this;

So Cute
Well, I noticed we had an old wooden sled just sitting out in the snow.  And I have had some grapevine garland for so many years that I haven't used and I bought a snowman on clearance last year that I thought would be perfect. First I rolled up an 8' strand of artificial garland with lights in it and stuffed it in the curved bottom. The snowman sits on top of that and I stuck the accents into the garland.  I wrapped the excess lights around the grapevine garland. This is what mine looks like;



 
 
 
I'm happy with it.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you decorate for Christmas. Your family and friends must love coming to your home

    ReplyDelete