Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Need a Greeting Card?

We just celebrated Ben's 10th birthday.  And you know, with all the preparations, I didn't get around to buying a card.  So, I looked online to find free printable greeting cards and found a great website.

It is called Greetings Island.  You can make invitations, and all sorts of cards for all occasions and holidays.  I liked it because you can personalise both inside pages with text and clip art and you can personalise the back.  This is so great! I was able to write "Happy 10th Birthday!" and a bible verse inside with a picture of balloons.  It shows you how to turn the paper to print on both sides. My printer runs differently though, which I knew, and turned the paper so that it would work.


This website is great when you're in a pinch and it's kind of fun.

This post is linked up to; Thrifty Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment