Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Quick Fun Lunch

My kids and I always enjoy Chicken Quesadillas for lunch, but to switch things up, I tried, PIZZAdillas the other day. We tried them once before, years ago. Rebekah and I loved them, but Ben and Jacob didn't so much. This time Ben even really enjoyed them and Jacob ate half of his. Maybe next time, everyone will be excited.

The ingredients are things we usually have on hand.

Tortillas
Mozzarella cheese
Pizza sauce (or I just use pasta sauce if that's what I have)
and your favorite pizza toppings

Heat a pan over low - med heat and place a tortilla on it. Spread some sauce, cheese and add your toppings.



Add the top tortilla and cook until the cheese just starts to melt. Keep checking the bottom to make sure it's not getting too brown. Flip, and cook until the cheese is totally melted.


Cut into wedges and serve.

I think these would would great cold for a picnic or car trip too. Easy and healthy!


This post is linked up to; Hope in Every Season, Growing Home, Raising Homemakers,

2 comments:

  1. I love all your recipe posts lately. I am always looking for fast, easy lunch ideas. This looks great! I am definitely going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very good and informative article indeed . It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views. I hope to see more informative and useful articles in future.
      Alfresco Bars in Singapore

      Delete